7T How To: Data Transfer
Where is my data stored?
Data is stored under the following dir /opt/PV5.0/data/<username>/nmr/<bstudyname.xyz>
- <username> If you logged in as fmriuser the <username>=fmriuser
- <bstudyname.xyz> This will be the study name you chose with a three character extension. The first two characters are related to the date of the study.
Example: You choose a study name, hwongstroke after logging in to the console as fmriuser. Your data will be found in /opt/PV5.0/data/fmriuser/nmr/hwongstroke
Is there another way to find my data path?
- Go to the scan control window (the one with the traffic light).
- Click the scan button. A new window will open that shows a list of the studies for the current patient.
- Right click any where within the window and choose view by path.
How do I save my data?
- Open a command window, right click and run command xterm
- To copy the study to of the servers use the following command: bcopy.py bstudyname servername username
How do I delete data?
- Select the study in a Paravision window
- Right click on the study and click on delete
How do I check if there is enough space on the disk for my data?
- click on the Disk Management (first icon on the top menu on the System Control Window)