7T How To: Saving And Reloading Protocols
- Highlight the protocol you want to save in the scan control window by left clicking with the mouse.
- Edit the scan by clicking the "Edit Scan" button in the scan control window.
- Click the "Store" button in the method editing window
- Select the protocol directory where you want to store your protocol. If you want to make your own protocol directory right click on the window that displays the protocol directories and select "New."
- Click "Accept" when you are pointing to the correct protocol directory.
Loading a Protocol
Loading a protocol is just done by clicking the "New Scan" button in the scan control window. Just find and select the protocol you want to load.